It all started when...
On December 4, 1935, a group of thirty Park Ridge women met to discuss the founding of a club of local college women who were members of Panhellenic sororities.
The first meeting was held on January 8, 1936. Monthly luncheon meetings, beginning in September and closing in May, have been held every year thereafter.
The purpose of the club is to further fraternity interests and to promote a closer bond between Panhellenic women of the Park Ridge area.